Plae Nat - Leather - Night
This variant is currently sold out
Nat is Plae's 100% leather model, complete with their unique marbled sole for classic style with a twist. The Nat night is super slick as well as being made for running, jumping, and playing - because we all know kids don't run in straight lines.
what makes plae shoes good for kids' feet?
plae shoes are built with kids biomechanics in mind. they're designed with rounded edges and flexible soles for smoother and more balanced movement. they have reflexive traction which grips on loose earth without compromising contact on hard surfaces. our shoes are durable and comfortable, while featuring removable contoured insoles as well as breathable and washable materials made especially for children.
are plae shoes eco-minded?
in keeping with responsible practices and respect for our environment, we try to be as eco-minded as we can at plae. to help reduce our carbon footprint, we make every effort to source eco-centric components for our products and packaging.
- have removable eco-ortholite® anti-bacterial, anti-microbial insoles
- use recycled cork eva-molded heel cup for guided fit
- include mesh lining for added comfort and breathability
- use water-based glues and recycled pet upper materials
- are produced in a solar-powered factory
- our boxes and paper use 100% recyclable paper
- employ soy-based ink
- use vegetable and water-based laminate
- have a glue-less, one-piece design for easy breakdown
how do i care for plae shoes and tabs?
for suede, nylon, mesh, and synthetic uppers, machine wash separately in cold gentle cycle with a gentle detergent. do not put in the dryer or tumble dryer. use small suede brush to remove excess dirt if desired.
insoles can also be machine-washed in cold gentle cycle either left in shoe, or removed and washed separately.
dry naturally, avoiding direct sun.
for all over leather styles, wipe down with slightly damp washcloth and leave to dry, avoiding sun.
* please note that washing full grain leather or decorative materials is not advised as it may alter the look or feel of the product.